Monday, June 8, 2020

School

So, I need to send in transcripts.

Classes I may retake if they still do them, all 3 credit hours each...

1 - College Algebra
2 - US Government 
3 - Humanities 20th Century
4 - Biology of Human Sexuality

I would still have F's in classes I took somewhere else, unless I also retake them here...

1 - Freshman Composition
2 - Fundamentals of Speech

Also, they wanted to help me change the F's to W's, whereas before they didn't, so we'll see.  I can file I was diagnosed with schizophrenia (which I don't believe/seem to have) and recently advised to take a long break and did take a long break after.

Then, I know I will probably need 1 more math and 1 more science class.  I might need to retake those other courses, anyway.

I tried to find out my GPA at my last school, but no answer, as of now.  I know I managed to get 3 A's, 3 B's, and 1 C.  Some classes were less than 3 credit hours.