Monday, June 8, 2020

AA

1 - New Student Experience - 3 credit hours
2 - College Algebra - 3 credit hours - retaken to replace F
3 - College Trigonometry - 3 credit hours
4 - Biology of Human Sexuality - 3 credit hours -  retaken to replace F
5 - Science - 3 credit hours
6 - US Government - 3 credit hours - retaken to replace F


I could get my AA in 1 year, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021.  I'll be turning 35.


Fall 2020

1 - New Student Experience - 3 credit hours
2 - College Algebra - 3 credit hours - retaken to replace F
3 - Biology of Human Sexuality - 3 credit hours -  retaken to replace F

Spring 2021

1 - College Trigonometry - 3 credit hours
2 - Science - 3 credit hours
3 - US Government - 3 credit hours - retaken to replace F


I could even take them online but would rather not.  It's almost 30 minutes away driving, which I can drive on my own whenever I want now.